Saturday, October 4, 2008

Super Saturday

We had a super saturday! Our day started out early at 7:30 am driving down to CT for a "hair appointment" with one of my best friends. She streaked some light blonde through my hair. I love it! Then we headed down to Canton for a summer 2009 search of Briggy clothes. I thought the Gymboree clearance would be good....but they had hardly ANYTHING. But, when we headed over to Kohls they had a TON of 70-90% clearance for summer clothes.

As you can see from the picture--we made out like bandits! I think the total for all of that was like $38!!!! I am almost all set for Briggy's 12-18/ 18-24 month clothing!



Then Alisa and I got manicures and pedicures while Tom and Briggy did "guy" stuff at Dicks Sporting Goods. I haven't had a pedicure or manicure since our wedding...and that was with Alisa too! I have such great friends...today was great!

0 comments: