Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 month check up

Oliver's two month check up was the other day. He is growing like a weed!
he's 14 lbs and 1 oz and
24 inches long
He's in the 90% for his weight and height, and his head circumference is in the 50%
What a difference from my two month old Briggy!

I have some great pictures of Oliver smiling away and Brigham dressing up like daddy...but for some reason this new kodak photo software I downloaded is not cooperating. Hopefully I can fix it sooner than later!

We are planning our halloween outfits...Brigham is going to be DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba and Oliver is going to be a cozy peapod. (thank you grandma tina and awesome target clearance last year!)
Can't wait for all the tricksters and treaters this year!

1 comments:

Grandma Tina

What a big boy!!!!!!!! I hope you can post some pictures soon.

The costume for Brigg's should be coming soon.