Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween FHE

On monday, our family home evening was a lot of fun. We of course incorporated halloween into it, so we carved pumpkins and drew pictures, practiced how to trick or treat and ate yummy pumpkin cookies. We centered the lesson around sharing and giving...since you give candy to those who ask and knock at your door!

Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away
Matthew 5:42

I had the scripture written on a piece of paper (that he colored on) Im thinking about doing one of those scripture color pages every monday and at the end of 52 weeks laminate them and make them into a little book. We'll see!
Anyway, here are pics of the night.
ps-I love my halloween apron!!!!
pps--our camera totally died after taking these pictures so I jetted off to walmart and bought a new camera. Another kodak...the cheapest one, but it has more than double the megapixels than our old one--so it'll be awesome to us!







3 comments:

Hannah

cute cute family! I love the scripture "book" idea. Might have to do it for our family too! I also really really like your hair...color and cut are just darling! So glad to "see" your fam'

Grandma Tina

Happy Halloween! The kids are so cute! Thanks so much for the new pics.

Rains Family

Very cute-- and I love your apron!!