Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Yea for Saint Patty's Day!

Well, I had thought Briggy would have been born on this day, i was only 32 days off! My good friend Jackie bought this little bib set for him, it shows off his irish-ness! I think Tom's family is just english...but I am mostly Irish and Scottish. So Brigham is my little leprachaun! We had fun spending time with Grandma Tillotson today....the only downfall of the day is that I didn't make corned beef, cabbage, potatoes...the whole schpiel...its one of my favorite meals of the year. I went to Big Y today to get one, and I dont know if I was being blind as a bat, but i couldnt find any! Tomorrow we are going to the doctor for Brigham's one month checkup, so I'll make sure to post the stat's up later. Tom is guessing 8 lbs 1 oz, 22 inches, Tina guessed 8 lbs 2 oz, and I think he'll be 8 lbs 3 oz and 21.5 inches.....we will see!

0 comments: