Saturday, January 31, 2009

Funny Old Pic


I forgot my sister sent this to me. I was going through all my picture files trying to weed out and delete all the junk I don't need. I couldn't help but get a good laugh after this one.
Its too bad I can't zoom in on my lip-ring. Don't I look hardcore with my studded belt?? Hahaha. Those days seem so long ago.
I am posing at the Grand Canyon visiting center with my sister's father-in-law, Brooksby Hafen. The Hafen's showed me a good time...and ultimately, theyre overall sweetness and generosity, mixed with the great feeling (which I now understand to be the Spirit) I felt while I was in Utah and at the temple, led me to join the church.

1 comments:

Jocelyn

holy cow I would have never guessed that was you. personally I like your current look best!