Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stinkin Camera

I have an ancient digital camera. I am grateful to have one, but its slow as heck and doesn't take very good pictures. It also junks out on me all the time. I think there's a battery issue. Anyway, I've taken a couple cute pictures of Briggy the past couple days and I have nothing to show for it.
My favorite was the other day when he refused to wear anything but my hankerchief. It was a battle to get clothes on him (its freeezing in my apartment!) but he was okay as long as he had my white hankerchief tied around his head like a babushka. My little Russian woman, Brigham.
We have been busy crawling through the obstacle course otherwise known as our apartment. Big boxes everywhere. Busy packing and busy missing Daddy. Superbowl sunday was fun--Briggy and I stayed with Grandma and Granddad for a few days.

Tom has been looking at houses down in Texas. Let me tell ya, its not as easy finding what we want as we thought it was going to be. The problem is...the market down there is NOT slow! Every single house that I have picked out has been sold or is pending. These houses are selling like hotcakes down there!
Here is a new home just built that we like, it has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, A playroom and a bonus room. Its just shy of 3000 sq. feet and we like it alot. The lady who is selling it emailed me saying its going to be their feature home in some real estate parade of homes, so I bet this one will be sold this week, but we're keeping our fingers crossed!
Typical Texas home, I know...but it meets our criteria....

0 comments: