Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Mania!

This past week I found out that four girlfriends were expecting! So many babies!!! I haven't been able to sleep much at night because Oliver is quite the night owl--kicking, punching, etc...and I have been having so very unpleasant pains....needless to say I have been spending hours online at night looking up random things. Last night I was looking at all the cute diaper cake designs and came across some favorites that go beyond the average diaper cake! so cute, so fun.
these pictures are from doodlebabybug on etsy...her prices seem fairly reasonable considering all the items you have to purchase...but they look fun to make...hopefully I can recreate one for a soon-to-be babe







I love the jumbo cupcakes. The girl colors definitely look better than the boy--but blue and brown and green and brown could work.

I think they are mostly made from recieving blankets, layette clothing, burp cloths and washcloths!

0 comments: