Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Love Tom Tillotson!


Here's a fun husband tag! Thanks, Brianne for the stroll down memory lane....

1. Full name: Thomas Richard Tillotson
2. How long have you been married?: We just celebrated our 17 month anniversary last week!
3. How long did we date?: From first date til wedding day, a whopping 7 1/2 months!!!
4. Who eats the sweets?: Me, Me, Me! Tom doesn't like sweets...instead of a sweet-tooth, he says he has a "fat-tooth" :)
5. Who said I love you, first?: I told Tom that I was "falling in love with him" to which he responded, "Good, because I love you!"
6. Who is taller?: Tom is about 4 or 5 inches taller than me.
7. Who sings better? Tom, Tom, Tom! He has a very handsome singing voice....I on the other hand, can't carry a tune to save my life!
8. Who is smarter?: Well I don't really believe that standardized testing means much, but I did score about 300 points higher on my SATs then him....I'd say for the most part, our intelligence compliments one another. Tom is great with numbers, and I am better with literature/english.
9. Who does the laundry: Tom! Sort of. See, the washer and dryer are a few doors down, so with Briggy as my sidekick throughout the day, I dont have a chance to do it...so Tom usually brings it over after work, brings it back--and then I sort it and fold it. He actually likes doing laundry. I wish I had my own washer and dryer!!!!!! 3 stinkin bucks a load!
10. Who pays the bills?: I do. Tom is at work from early until late at night....I don't want him to be bothered with all that. But he brings home the bacon!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?: Well, pre-Briggy it was me...but when I was feeding Briggy every TWO hours back in the day... and still once in the middle of the night now, I don't have to disturb Tom by crawling over him. So left it is.
12. Who mows the lawn? We live in an apartment complex, so no mowing as of yet. When we do have our own yard, I'm thinking we'll hire the neighborhood teen looking for a few extra bucks---I dont know why, I just can't picture Tom on a lawn-mower, can you? hehe
13. Who drives?: Definitely Tom. I hate driving....my phobia of driving actually increases everyday. After Jackie's accident and then my past couple...I just don't trust everyone out there! Everyone is a flippin speed-demon!
14. Who admits they are wrong?: Tom. He always apologizes first...It's a bad habit of mine to want to hold a grudge for at least a couple hours...to get my point across, but Brother Peter Priesthood is always the more righteous of us! [smirk]
15. Who kissed who first? Tom, again. I made him dinner over my place and we watched the romantic classic, Rocky II. Now, thinking back, after our second date when he walked me to the door, he tried to sneak one in, but I was quick to kiss his cheek and head in for the night....I was nervous! He was the first mormon guy I ever dated!! So on the third date we kissed....what well-behaved kids we were!
16. Who asked out who first?: Well, my friend Hillary had her wedding reception on October 9th....so I had my friend Jackie call Tom and invite him, because he knew her--but secretly, I just wanted him to be there....apparently Tom knew I was behind the invite the entire time! We danced at the reception (my first REAL dance; swear to goodness!)and then he asked me out for that friday. Awhh.
17. Who wears the pants?: Tom...he prefers me in skirts and dresses! Seriously though, traditional roles have always been very important to me. He is not "controlling" but I know he's boss.


I tag: Jenn Dermody, Mindy, Amy and Devon
Have fun!

0 comments: