Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Proud to be an American!


"This is our moment. This is our time - to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our kids; to restore prosperity and promote the cause of peace; to reclaim the American Dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we cant, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people:

Yes We Can. Thank you, God bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America."

Last night was such a happy night for us. We both wanted so badly for Obama to win, and our prayers were answered! I am so proud to be an American!

As for Mr. Brigham...last night about 2 minutes before Obama gave his victory speech, I heard Briggy wake up. I went upstairs to see what was going on, and he was STANDING up in his crib! I brought him downstairs so he could watch the speech with us...(lately we have been trying to get him to say "obama"...he came pretty close a couple times!) after the speech, we put him back to bed....but this is how I found him bright and early this morning!




Its on the notch right above the lowest possible...so Tom will adjust it when he gets home....is there anyway he could fall out? Last night I was so nervous I put pillows all down on the ground in case he catapulted himself out....you never know with Briggy!
I have to say, Im pretty impressed with Briggy this past month...he has really developed alot during his eighth month....He stopped scooting and is really crawling, sits up by himself, feeds him self big boy food, drinks well from his cup, climbs, climbs, climbs! (he is a climbing machine) and is very good about bearing weight on his little legs. I'm thinking he is going to take after me and start walking within the next couple months! ahhhhhhh! helllppppppp!

0 comments: