Monday, February 1, 2010

Crazy in Love!

I don't know what it is this year, but I am all about valentines day!! Sometime this week I hope to get a couple of Briggy's friends over to make and decorate some valentines.
Essentials: Pink, Red, and White construction paper
Glitter (ahh! i think i might regret that one)
Glue, Markers, crayons = fun fun fun!

Pink snacks for this week include Briggy's favorite--Watermelon! Strawberry banana smoothies and I realllllly want to make these!



I also have a very cute photo session planned for this week that will include 2 cute boys and lots of love!
I had to get all my pictures put on a disk (already! only 2 months of photos) so I have space on my camera. I guess my SD card doesnt hold that many hi-res photos...anyway, hopefully I'll have pictures up by the end of the week with all our fun projects ahead!
I am also working on a girly diaper cake, valentines day/baby shower favors, and my Feb visiting teaching....hopefully I'll have that done by the end of the week too! I've got a lot to do this week!! and then of course SUPERBOWL SUNDAY is almost here, which means football for the men, and new baby admiring for me (The Romneys just had baby number 4--Chase!)
THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN its off to visit my aunt to celebrate Briggy's SECOND BIRTHDAY! I can't believe that stinker made it to 2, and all my hair hasn't fallen out (although there are many white hair patches!!!!!!!!!!) thank goodness for hair dye!!!
I know the florist loves of my life are ultra busy right now, but what cute vday projects are y'all working on? (okay, that was a forced texas thing...I don't really talk like that....yet!)

0 comments: