Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Families can be together Forever

A couple weeks ago I was able to put up our dining room vinyl. I needed something to really fill up that awkward space where I planned on having a family photo wall. As you can see from the photo, the only picture missing is OUR family photo! :/ We were going to have one taken during Briggy's bday celebration, but my aunt was feeling well, Ollie had an eczema break out on his face, and we all were feeling a little under the weather. Im hoping for a nice photo soon--we'll see what happens! Just thought I'd share the outcome--I put it up myself (my first time doing it alone!!) and I think I did a pretty good job. I noticed that the second line looked a little crooked--but it was hard without a ladder and with the cursive writing to really get it level. To the average onlooker, I dont think they'll notice. At least I hope not! Just thought Id share!! I get all my vinyl lettering from friends at church that have a business
ddvinyl.com
They are so great about capturing what I want and having very reasonable prices. I hope to have a vinyl party soon so everyone can order their goodies!!!
I really think it MAKES the room. Im totally addicted!
My aunt had a cute saying over her guest room bed that we stayed in
"I love you to the moon and back" I think Im gonna get that for over our bed one of these days.


0 comments: