Friday, August 15, 2008

Brigham turned 1/2 year old today!

Today Brigham is SIX MONTHS OLD!!!! We had a really fun and interesting day. Usually Briggy is very giggily and talkative..."gheeghee lalaba" are common phrases...but today briggy discovered his YELP! He was happy and screeching, he was sad and screeching, tired and screeching, hungry and screeching...okay you get the point....i dont know why he is doing it, but he just does a constant high pitched screeeeech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I wanted to do something special for Briggy today, so I whipped up a fresh batch of bananayam and briggy ate a ton of that. then after his nap (that still involved plenty of screeching) we had a birthday party with all of his friends! Right before I knew he would be waking up I *quietly* filled his crib with all the stuffed animals he has! When he woke up he belted out the cutest laugh you could imagine! It was a lot of fun!! He didnt get any fun presents...Tom and I just bought him some really cozy pj's for the fall/winter...I know whoopdeedoo! but wait till christmas!!!! then he'll have plenty of fun stuff!










1 comments:

Grandma Tina

Happy 6 months Brigg!
What a surprise to wake up to!
I would'nt want to leave my crib.