List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.
1. Being a mother to Brigham
2. Being a wife to Tom
3. Being a Latter-Day Saint
1. Losing Brigham (I check to see if he's breathing every 15 minutes during his sleep. Im getting better....but I still check constantly)
2. Losing Tom (If he is driving somewhere, I call constantly to make sure hes okay...after my friends really bad car accident and mine...I am a nervous wreck when it comes to driving. (and terrible back seat driver)
3. House being broken into. I dont know why I have always had this fear...ever since I was little I would lay in bed trying to figure out where I would hide if a "bad guy" broke in. I check to see if the door is locked about 40 times during the evening/night.
1. To always have a clean house (there always seems to be one room that is messy)
2. Become more knowledgeable with scriptures and church history
3. Weigh 135 lbs again. (This goal is taking too long....)
3. Ribbons. Ive been buying ribbons up the wazoo.
1. Tom and I would like to get pregnant again this winter.
2. I am extremely self conscience about the scar on my bottom lip where my LIP RING used to be! (unless you get all up in my grill, you really cant see it)
3. I have 5 tattoos
(I know, I know. I always pull the "I used to be a bad girl" card for shock value. Its probably losing its shock, because you all know....but i'm lacking suprises in my life....we need to work on that!)
Thanks for the Tag, Jocelyn. I pass the baton to: Amy, Devon and Sariah!