Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bumming around

Briggy and I have just been bumming around the house the past week. I don't know what it is, but I have NO energy. I'm always sleepy/lazy feeling---I hate feeling that way....which is why I turn to Diet Mountain Dew or Pepsi....but that's not even helping. Wah. Sorry for whining...I just need to get my big booty in gear. Speaking of "booties"...a few nights ago when it was really really warm, I thought it'd be best if Brigham just slept in his diaper. Well, the way he scooches and twists before he falls asleep, led to his diaper coming undone. Thankfully there was no mess, I just thought it looked cute with a little bum poking through. The rest are just some cute pictures I took in between mope-ing around the house!






Here's a silly one of Tom. Tom is ALWAYS very meticulous about his hair, its always gelled just so...but before he cut his hair yesterday, we had fun "messing" with it.

0 comments: